Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Went to a wedding last night held at a small local lake. It was a nice little wedding with family, friends, and co-workers and very casual. Bride and groom were married in casual atire. I found the lake different than the lakes at home in the way it was shaped and the way the lake community functioned. In Oklahoma, people build along the lake and drive around the lake on 4-wheelers or motorcycles (cars too.) Of course, they camp too. Here, everyone was driving golf carts of various descriptions. Some were gas powered and some electrically powered. I'm not just talking a few, but one right after the other and let me tell you, the lights on those little carts are blinding.

On the home front, since Son graduated, he has been staying out all night, or coming in after 4:30 a.m. He's still only 17. Tell me, what would any of you do to stop him from doing this? I know it's not good for him. There's only trouble at that hour. My problem, I'm the step-mom and dad doesn't really seem to have a problem with it. He says, "Let us know where you are", but he does nothing to abort the situation.
Later

posted by Mines Broken @ Sunday, June 13, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home