Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Friday, June 11, 2004

Everything
Been writing on my book lately. I've got a children's story done and am having a friend illustrate it. She's really good and I think her style will go right along with the story. I got the idea for the book from my nephew.

I've got a half-written novel that I need to finish and a nearly finished book to my 5 kids. Of course, tons of poetry is written and some music. The hard part is hooking up with an agent and also making sure your work "fits the format."

Our yard has all these little hills and humps in it and I found out it's because the squirrels keep digging up acorns! I learned this because I see them doing it. I wondered why when you walked across the yard you felt all these little bumps. So...now I know. These squirrels also keep planting oak trees everywhere. I go around each day pulling up new oak trees growing everywhere. It's becoming a chore! Terre Haute has these huge, sturdy, strong, very tall and very old oak trees. It's rare in Oklahoma to see an old tree of any kind. We do have trees, just not all that old. Off the subject a little bit, but I think I'll send some oaks to Oklahoma. We need some real trees.

I guess that's if for now.

posted by Mines Broken @ Friday, June 11, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home