Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Uhh

Uhh...it's quiet around here with the last fledgling gone. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm also in a quandary about what to do about NOT having a job or being able to find one. What to do? I've read several things people have tried from submitting a resume daily to the job you want to making a small commercial on a cd about how you can help the company you want to work for. The problem with my situation is that I work in education and most of those are 9 month jobs so when the semester begins, you're locked out until the next year or the next semester depending on what section of education you work in.

Another thing I've been thinking about is just chucking the whole thing and start submitting all those poems, children's stories, fiction, short stories, songs, photographs and manuscripts I have stacked away and see what happens. Something good might come of those and since I have most of them done all I have to do is begin sending them in.

Oh, and one more thing...paint my front door a cheery, welcoming color and change my fledglings empty room into a nice cozy space that everyone wants to gravitate to.

Till Next Time

posted by Mines Broken @ Wednesday, October 12, 2011  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home