Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Good News!
Hubby got a $5000 dollar raise HOORAY!  And, I might, I repeat might, start teaching Freshman and Sophomore's in an Intro. to Elementary Ed.  class.  I'll let you know.

I took a whole pickup load of stuff to the Salvation Army Sunday.  Hopefully, Thursday, we'll taking a load to the dump and look for a shed so we can get started on building in one of our garages for our daughter coming back.  Youngest daughter has really enjoyed the room to herself and doesn't want to give it up.

If you get a chance, I would recommend reading the book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey.  It's a national best seller and very insightful.  Try it if you haven't.

My kids and mom are going to be here the 26th.  I haven't seen them since Christmas and can hardly wait for the day to come.  I guess that's it for now.


posted by Mines Broken @ Tuesday, July 20, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home