Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Monday, July 19, 2004

Kids Can Be Mean
My youngest daughter was invited to a slumber party Friday.  She was excited to go, but around 3 hours later she called and asked us to come and get her.  It took some doing, but after I got the story it seems that the other 4 girls ganged up on her to "prank" her.  One of those girls was her best friend who betrayed her to the others.  Not only that, but the girl who was having the slumber party allowed her little brother to hit my daughter with a plastic rake and to add further insult to injury, their dog had hold of her shoe.  She had to fight her way out.   The next day that girl called continuously saying that my daughter owed her an apology.  The gall of some people!  They pranked her once before at another slumber party, but my daughter usually gives people another chance and didn't think they would do it again.  She was wrong.  I don't think they'll get another chance with her again.
 


posted by Mines Broken @ Monday, July 19, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home