Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

This is my first entry and since my title is "Poetry in Life" I thought I'd begin with some poetry I wrote. All my poems come from experiences in my life.

TIME FRAME OF LIFE

Poems are prose in the time frame of life
Adhered together with molecules of existence
Stanza’s added with each passing moment
building into full blown rhythm
verses lingering long after death
in tidbits of poetry and rhyme long left
each verse exposed and explored by men
to judgment or glory of poetry now spent.
By Sherri Streight

I write every day and hope to publish soon.

In the past 4 years our family has lived in 4 different places. We began in Oklahoma, moved to Pennsylvania, back to Oklahoma except this time, to a different town, (that is a story in itself I'll tell later) and now to Indiana. I really enjoyed living in Pennsylvania and also like Indiana. I get asked about my accent at times, but hey, we can't all be lucky enough to have that Oklahoma twang!

I guess enough is enough on the first run out of the gate so I'll end it here. Have a good day!






posted by Mines Broken @ Wednesday, September 03, 2003  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home